I live in another world





After one post which written in English I decided to write other one … Because I think the English language is simple and beautiful and it is nice to write in international language most of people can understand … I write this post when I was listening to Yanni’s music “Renegade” it is not fit with the title I know but it little close to it

My life my mysterious life let me say, despite of all bad things that happening to me but I still like the way it's go … Many changes in short time all of it for worse or most of it, I need little time to understand my situation and little more to take a move that is suitable for the situation … This freak life changes instantly and doesn’t give you the time to think or to do something may be good for your future 

I’m not living here 

It’s weird to say that but it is true “I’m not living Here” in this society, between these people, my family and my friends … When I look at this society, traditions and habits I feel that I’m not here and I’m not between all of that, I feel also that it is not my way for life it is not my imagination of social life … Yes, I’m not here and I’m not between all of you I live in another world beautiful, kind, peaceful and loveable world 

I’m sure that I don’t give a reaction of many action in my life … I don’t care about many important things in my life too … I feel like all things that happing to me will not count and it will end like it started … I don’t see things like all see it, I can’t be sure about anything that happened to me whether it true or wrong 

I can’t believe what really happing

Every day in my life I wait for something special to happen but the world is changing and my life is still the same, nothing beautiful happens and I have no progress in my future life … I have some hope and some wishes that I thought it will be true and I have some dreams (big ones) and I still believe it will be my future despite there is no signs … There never was really 

Many dreams (beautiful ones) were end in front of me, I give up many hopes that it comes in the way of the limits of my society this thing I’ll never forget and I’ll work on make it … My dreams and my hopes are sacred

I was alone

Many people have that time when the feel lonely, many of them used to cry when he\she feel lonely and there is some who broke down … Fortunately I’m not one of them I have no tears in my eyes to cry and I’ll not break down for that reason … I used to live alone without friends or family, but now I found my friends and I’m not lonely anymore

Finally, all my thoughts of not living in this world or living in a perfect world with perfect emotions “Just” a daydream of my infinite dreams … I’ll enjoy my daydreams throughout my life without tiredness … Because there where I really live 

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. You are speciall with your uniuqe ideas ..you're different too..thats why no body or few who can understand you ...
    Its normal to feel you are alone..when no one realizes your difference...

    ردحذف